Resources for Faculty & Staff

Office of Faculty Affairs
The Relocation Assistance Program provides incoming faculty and staff with a variety of services including information on renting and purchasing, childcare, schools, commuting, as well as the communities around the University of Maryland.

Office of International Student and Scholar Services
The Office of International Student and Scholar Services provides assistance to international faculty and staff with immigration requirements, housing, employment terms, as well as community life.

Sabbatical Homes is the leading internet-based directory for academic home exchanges, home rentals and house sitting opportunities, facilitating sabbatical home matches across the world.

Do you have a question that was not answered here? Please call Off-Campus Housing Services at (301) 314-3645 or e-mail us at and we will be happy to assist you.